Technical Team Manager
ComSys has an immediate Full Time opening for a Technical Team Manager.
The Technical Team Manager is supervisory role which will be responsible for the overall delivery of services to our customers, including day to day management of the Help Desk, service dispatch, and proactive maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include the supervision, management, and mentorship of our technical and service dispatch personnel – consisting of both internal employees and external or contracted resources.
Your focus will be to make every work hour a profitable work hour for the company, while striving to always exceed the expectations of our customers.
Specifically, we are looking for experience and skills in these areas:
- A high degree of troubleshooting skill on networks, servers, workstations, and peripherals, with the ability to produce solutions
- Ability to remotely solve a wide range of technology problems brought to you by our varied customer base
- Have at least 5 or more years of experience working on networks, especially those utilizing Microsoft Server platforms
- Experience in configuring, servicing, and modifying Microsoft Servers and various E-mail platforms, such as Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with setting up and maintaining Windows Domains, GPO's and Active Directory management
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Good general understanding of VoIP technologies (or ability and willingness to quickly learn)
- Impeccable oral and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to documentation building
- MCSE or MCDST Certified preferred
- Previous experience within an IT Services Provider organization or Managed Services Practice is highly preferred
- Above all else, a qualified candidate will be one who is absolutely dedicated to being the model example of customer service excellence within our company
Back to Careers